The Soon Valley or Soon Sakesar is located in the Northwest of Khushab District, Punjab, Pakistan . The Soon Valley starts from Padhrar village and ends in Sakesar which at 5010 feet is the highest peak of the Salt Range . The valley is 35 miles (56 km) long and averages 9 miles (14 km) wide. Important villages in the valley are Chitta, Sabhral, Khoora, Nowshera, Kufri, Anga, Ugali, Mardwal, Dhadhar, Uchali, Khabeki and Jaba. Resorts to visit are Kanhatti Garden , Sodhi Garden , Da'ep and Sakesar. The Awan tribe is settled in Soon Valley .
Total villages = 31
Main villages = Padhrar, Pail-Naushahra, Kufri, Uchali, Khoora, Anga Khabeki, Jaba etc
Distance from Islamabad = 160km
Distance from Sargodha = 110km
Distance from Khushab/ Jauharabad = 64km
Places to visit
- Ghulam Khatoon Foundation Public Library Sadeeqabad (Kufri).
- Lakes: Uchalli Lake, Khabeki and Jahlar Lake. Saibrian birds come in winter season in these lakes.
- Waterfalls at Kufri.
- Ambh Sharif is a historical place in Hinduism and there are also old heritages in different villages of Soon Valley.
- Kanahti Garden , Sodhi Garden , Sakesar and Daip Shareef .
- Anga, an important village has the hiking experiences of hills.
- Sodhi village has waterfalls, a Rest House, and wild animals like Cheeta, Rabbit, Deer and Teetar.
- Presidents of Pakistan and other dignitries visited Sodhi(Jai vali) for hunting.